11 november 2012

Ready for the army?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I'm wearing my new sneakers and jumper, the jumper is really cozy and warm and it's made of 51% acrylic and 49% wool. What I really love are the star shaped studs on the shoulders what makes it more special. The jumper goes perfect with the skinny jeans and the sneakers.

Ciao! Garcia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Zara jumper - Zara jeans - WESC sneakers

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I like this post so much: these pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    InLoveWithFashion giveaway!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this sweater and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice pics. Would you lik eto follow via bloglovin?

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment, we really appreciate it!