As we love cooking we decided to share our recipes with you also.
3 garlic cloves
1 litre vegetable stock
natural philadelphia (cream cheese)
spoon olive oil
1) Chop the onion, garlic and courgettes.
2) Sweat the onion and garlic in the olive oil, add after a few minutes also the courgettes.
3) Pour the vegetable stock into the pan, bring to the boil and reduce heat to low for about 25 minutes.
4) Puree the soup till it's smooth, and add the philadelphia cheese.
5) Reheat to serve and season with salt & pepper. (I also added some Chili powder.)
* You can also use philadelphia with garlic and herbs for a different taste.